Qualified BBA students have the chance to participate in an exchange program for one or two semesters at one of our partner universities overseas and have the credits earned transferred back to SolBridge. Students must fulfill the criteria set by both SolBridge and the host university to make their outbound experience as memorable and enjoyable as possible.
Students who go on exchange pay tuition to SolBridge. They are not required to pay tuition or enrollment fees to the host university. However, they do pay other expenses such as residence, activity fees, medical insurance, to the host university. In some instances, the agreement between SolBridge and the host university may require students to pay tuition (and other costs) to the host university in which case they are treated as Study Abroad students. Students are advised to consult with the Study Abroad Office about the payment terms before selecting a host university.
In order to apply for the outbound exchange program, students must meet the following SolBridge criteria:
|Minimum Credits Earned or Semesters Completed|
|MBA||12 credits or completed 1 regular semester|
|BBA||36 credits or completed 2 regular semesters|
Students should also ensure that they meet the host university’s application requirements (please visit the host university website for details) and meet all the important deadlines set by the host university.
Below are the basic steps that students need to take to submit an application for exchange. Students should carefully review the steps in the application procedure to avoid any delays in processing of their application.
- Check the eligibility requirements of SolBridge and the host university.
- Consult with SolBridge Study Abroad Office about the available partner universities and choose your destination.
- Submit the outbound application form at least one week before the nomination deadline of the university you have chosen along with the following required documents. Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis:
- SolBridge transcript
- One clear copy of the passport ID page
- TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score report
- Two photographs
- Copy of alien registration card (international students only)
- If you are eligible, you will be invited for an interview.
- After successfully completing the interview, students will be nominated to the host university and subsequently asked to fill out application forms of the host university.
- While waiting for the admissions decision from the host university, complete your SolBridge Learning Agreement.
- After getting the acceptance letter from the host university, apply for visa and make travel arrangements.
- Meet with your CAP advisor to discuss your plans about studying abroad.
- Submit the Clearance Checklist to the Student Services Manager before your departure and inform the Study Abroad Office and the host university of your travel dates.
Please refer to the Exchange Programs Handbook for further details. You may download an electronic copy by clicking the image on the right.
The Study Abroad Office is located on the 5th floor of SolBridge to assist students with outbound program applications and inquiries. For general inquiries about outbound programs, please write to: email@example.com