Important Announcement: New dates for Spring 2020 Semester
Following the guidelines from the Ministry of Education regarding the 2019 Coronavirus outbreak, SolBridge International School of Business, Woosong University will be adjusting the Spring 2020 Academic semester as indicated below;
- Orientation Week for Spring 2020: Orientation week has been changed to small group introduction sessions starting from March 16 2020. (New Students)
- Pick Up Service: The pick-up service for spring 2020 has been cancelled. (New Students)
- Welcome Convocation: We will not have the welcome convocation ceremony for Spring 2020
- Start of Spring 2020 Semester has been postponed for two weeks. The expected start date for classes is Monday, March 16, 2020, with classes ending on Friday, July 3 2020.
- Summer 2020 Semester will start from Monday, July 6 to Friday, July 24, 2020.
- Check-in at SolGeo Residence will be available from Saturday, March 14, from 9:00 am. Students who arrive before then will not be able to enter SolGeo.
Other precautionary measures have been taken on campus, including cleaning and disinfection of school facilities and SolGeo Residence, installation of a thermal screening machine and hand sanitizing stations, etc.
All Finally, please pay attention to all SolBridge notifications sent to you through your SolBridge email address. For any further inquiry and assistance, kindly contact our Student Services at 042 – 630-8867 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, please stay calm and we hope to see you in Spring at SolBridge well and healthy.