SolBridge International Business Case Competition 2016
The 2016 International Business Case Competition is just about the corner and 11 overseas teams are currently on their way to Daejeon, South Korea. For its fourth edition, SolBridge will host 17 teams from 15 different partner universities. In total, 70 participants from 19 different nationalities are expected to compete. The International Business Case Competition is a memorable experience for students willing to test their business skills on a real life Asian case scenario.
The 2015 edition required students to come up with a marketing strategy on the LG mobile phone sales in Indonesia. As 12 teams competed under the pressure of a 48-hour time limit, the business case had been won by a mixed European team from Norway, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
This year, we are proud and pleased to host the delegations from the following partner universities:
- The FH Vienna University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Bangkok University, Thailand
- The Institute of Finance and Economics, Mongolia
- The University of Economics of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- The UEH International School of Business, Vietnam
- The University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Thomas More University College, Belgium
- Feng-Chia University, Taiwan
- Beifang University, China
- Almaty Management University, Kazakhstan
- Ciputra University, Indonesia
- EM Normandie, France
- The Arctic University of Tromso, Norway
- The Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Following the competition, students will also have the opportunity to visit some of the leading Korean companies in Pyeongtaek and explore some of Seoul’s best sightseeing and historic attractions.
The competition starts on Monday, October 24, and we look forward to it!