All courses taught at SolBridge follow an American curriculum teaching model. This provides SolBridge students the following advantages:
- The same course curriculum as found in the best US universities.
- Courses are taught in an interactive style to encourage students to develop critical thinking skills and to become active participants in the learning process.
- Easy credit transfer: the American curriculum is globally accepted as a standard that facilitates credit transfer for students wishing to study at SolBridge for part of their education and then transfer to another institution if they wish. Likewise, it facilitates inbound credit transfer as well.
- The curriculum assures acceptance of the SolBridge degree world-wide for students who intend to continue their studies for a doctorate or a Master's degree at another institution.
- The curriculum provides a measure of assurance to prospective employers that SolBridge graduates are prepared to meet the employer’s expectations.
- The SolBridge curriculum facilitates the establishment of relationships with select universities to permit student exchange and academic collaboration such as 2+2, dual-degree and study abroad programs.