A. Dormitory (on-campus) Housing
Students are expected to reside in Woosong University dormitories during the semester. During summer or winter terms, students can apply to stay in the dormitories on a weekly basis. Accommodation charges must be paid in full along with tuition fees at the start of each semester. The receipt must be presented to the dormitory office when checking in.
B. Semi-Furnished Single, Double, Triple & Quadruple Room units
There are separate dormitories for male and female students. All students are housed in the dormitories that are on or close to the Woosong Information College (East Campus). The majority of the dormitory sites have in-room baths, but some sites have common baths. The address and contact details for each dormitory manager are shown below:
· Sol-Geo has just completed a common kitchen, library, dance room and café
· The above prices may be adjusted each calendar year.
C. Off-Campus Housing
It is in the best interest of all students that they reside in official Woosong University dormitory facilities. This policy specifies an exception to the prevailing dormitory policy.
- Students, who upon admission, are married and have secured the requisite visas for their accompanying spouses and minor children, if any, may secure and reside in private housing. Students, divorced or separated, who have custody of minor children and have secured the requisite visas for their accompanying minor children may secure and reside in private housing.
- Students who marry subsequent to their admission may secure and reside in private housing. Documentation of marital and or custody status will be required in all cases.
- Students who are above Korean age 20 can apply to live off campus if they maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5. If a student’s GPA is below this level in a subsequent assessment period or if they create problems for their communities they may be required to move back into Woosong housing.
- In all cases, students desiring to live in private housing must provide the Vice Dean with a copy of the proposed lease document and demonstrate their understanding of the financial and legal obligations they are undertaking.
- Students may apply for off-campus residency twice in one year only.
- During the winter (after the winter term course grades are in) for the spring and summer terms.
- During the summer (after the summer term course grades are in) for the fall and winter terms.
Students who desire to live off-campus must submit an application to do so and then pass an interview. Students who do not follow the SolBridge policy will be assigned a room randomly and charged dorm fees for the semester concerned.