Our mandatory orientation program offers information critical to every new student starting their academic career at SolBridge as it helps them adjust to a new environment and their studies. All new and returning students in the BBA and MBA programs are required to attend the orientation as part of their graduation requirements. BBA students will earn one immersion credit on successful completion of the program.
Here are some highlights of what you will experience:
Make the Transition!
- Experience Multiculturalism.
- What is Wrong With These People?
- Academic Success at SolBridge.
- What Do I Want to Do When I Graduate?
- Student Council & Clubs.
- Getting a Handle on Stress and Time Management.
Team-Building and Self-Awareness!
- SolBridge Passport Challenge.
- Woosong Campus Rally.
- Photo Album-Journal Project.
- Find Someone Who. Rock, Rap, and Roll.
- Survival Game.
- Looking Back & Forward.
- Looking at Myself Through Your Glasses.
- Together We Are One – Intercultural Art Project.
Other important activities during orientation include:
- Learning how to register your courses & using Blackboard
- Opening a bank account (bring a copy of your passport)
- Issuing a SolBridge student ID (bring one passport sized photo)
- Learning to use your new SolBridge email account
- Applying for an Alien Registration Card
- Applying for and understanding the medical insurance system
- Checked into your dorm?
- Contacted your family to let them know that you have arrived safely?
- Registered for all your classes and learned where your classes will be held?
- Understood the policies of the Library?
- Applied for your Alien Registration Card?
- Opened a bank account?
- Set up a SolBridge email account?
- Read and signed the Student Code of Conduct?