Clubs & Organizations (8)
Student Societies and Clubs allow students to become actively involved in campus life and develop goal-oriented attitudes, independence, and freedom.
The SolBridge Club is a space of smooth unspoken tones played by student. It is the place where students refresh their minds and charge their batteries by using their musical talents to communicate with variety of instruments such as the guitar, piano an flute.
- Roll 12-15
- Activities and Plans We believe that practice and commitment are the keys to convey our message of solidarity and tolerance among future business leaders.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SolBridge Debating Society is a fairly new team which has won major achievements against traditional powerhouses such as Yonsei University and Seoul National University that have debaters who have debated for years. The Debating Society's recent successes and rising fortune show how symbolic and meaningful its achievements are. At the same time, SolBridge Debating Society's record shows how effectively the SolBridge International School of Business is educating its students.
- Advisor Joshua Park/ Sarabeth Trujillo
- Roll 28
- Activities and Plans Provide training and compete in debating competitions
- Contact email@example.com
The SolBridge Jumpers Basketball Club supports an active and healthy society. Since the club was established in 2009, the club has been promoting team spirit, friendship and health. The Jumpers regularly join tournaments and matches around Daejeon. We would like to welcome all basketball lovers to join our ranks.
- Roll 12
- Activities and Plans Training, practicing, organizing games and competing with other universities
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you enjoy taking pictures? If yes, this is the club for you. Come to learn the basics of photography, and to take many beautiful and memorable pictures for all the activities taking place inside and outside of SolBridge.
- Activities and Plans
- Contact email@example.com
"All the world's a stage" and Sol-Theatre is "the place" to be. Overcome your fears by strutting your stuff upon the stage. The world is our theatre. Sol-Theatre will give you the chance to shine and be in the spotlight.
- Activities and Plans
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fc SolBridge Club is one of the most multicultural clubs at SolBridge. All soccer aficionados come together to learn about the techniques of the game and to play. All international students get the chance to become one through soccer.
- Advisor none
- Roll 10
- Activities and Plans Competitions and challenges to strengthen the team and uphold our reputation
- Contact email@example.com
The volleyball club is one of the most active clubs which has been in existence for the past two years. It owes its success the unwavering support and enthusiasm of its members and captains. Since it is a team sport, our team practices and trains hard together. Even though we aim high, we never forget to have some fun in between as well!
- Advisor Sung-Tae Kim
- Roll 16
- Activities and Plans Regular training sessions, Friendly games, outdoor activities etc …
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org