|Academic Year and Deadline|
|Transfer and exchange students|
In order to evaluate your academic capability, we need to review secondary school or college academic transcripts (undergraduate applicants) or Bachelor's degree transcripts / mark sheets (graduate applicants), standardized English test scores (TOEFL / IELTS), and external examination results if applicable. Only original or validated documents will be accepted with the application.
Sufficient English Language Proficiency
It is essential that applicants possess sufficient English language proficiency to ensure successful completion of courses. For speakers of other languages, official results of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) will be required. SolBridge's Test Code for TOEFL is 5980. Visit www.IELTS.org and www.ETS.org for information on taking test.be required to take additional English language courses.
Sufficient Financial Resources
All international students must provide proof that sufficient financial resources are available to support them during their first year at SolBridge. The resources will be either personal resources or financial aid from SolBridge or a combination of these. The Korean Immigration Service will also require this same proof. Students are required to submit the Proof of Finances form and supporting bank verification with their application.
1. Undergraduate applicants who provide Internet based TOEFL (IBT) scores of 61 or IELTS of 5.5 with no band lower than 4.5 will be given regular admission.
2. Graduate applicants who provide IBT scores of 79 or IELTS of 6.5 with no band lower than 5.5 will be given regular admission.
- Undergraduate applicants who provide IBT scores below 61 but above 52 or an IELTS of 5.0 with no band lower than 4.5 will be given conditional admission.
- Graduate applicants who provide IBT scores below 79 but above 61 or an IELTS of 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0 will be given conditional admission.
- Undergraduate applicants with proficiency score of less than IBT 52 (TOEFL PBT 470) but higher than IBT 38 (TOEFL PBT 423), or equivalent, will not be enrolled in the regular BBA program and will be assigned to enrol in English Support Courses which provide English as a Second Language instruction.
The English Proficiency score is also imperative for determining scholarship allotment. If no official TOEFL, IELTS or other recognized English score is submitted, then the scholarship amount will be decreased. In addition, students who do not provide a TOEFL or IELTS score will have to take a TOEFL test during orientation and be charged for the test.
Financing Your SolBridge Education
Part-time on-campus employment, and part-time off-campus employment (after six months of enrolment at SolBridge) opportunities may be available as additional sources of income to help with the cost of living expenses. However, the income earned would not be sufficient for tuition or dormitory fees. Income from these sources may not be counted upon for meeting your Proof of Finances, because they cannot be guaranteed and are insufficient. However, SolBridge will make efforts to assist students with employment opportunities.