SolBridge has hosted students and Institutions as a Study Abroad destination since 2009. Our regular semester programs, our three-week summer programs, and special programs hosted by other institutions (SolBridge provides the venue and support services) have become very popular. Programs are offered in the form of regular credit-bearing courses and non-credit, certificate courses that address High School, university and business executives alike. Almost all programs involve a cultural aspect such as site visits, music, drama, history, language and food. Technological site visits to venues such as Samsung, LG, SK Telecom and others are also available for inclusion. Special programs and itineraries can be arranged on request.
- Executive Development programs include classroom lectures, site visits and cultural entertainment. Each program is tailored to meet the needs of the group’s interests. Program attendees have the option of staying in modern SolBridge dormitories or local hotels. SolBridge also hosts educational seminars to serve as a bridge between Korean businesses and those in other countries. The costs of executive development programs are very competitive.
- Young Asian Thought Leader programs have drawn strong attention among High School students who are spending a week or two away from their institution under the guidance of their own counselors. SolBridge tailors its programs for each school in accordance with the school’s wishes and the available budget. Keeping students active while giving them maximum cultural and educational exposure at the least cost has attracted many schools throughout Asia. Exposure to Korean dress, food, and language are always a hit among these students.
- Summer Programs for credit include the courses offered at SolBridge for its regular Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students. While intensive at three hours per day, five days a week for three weeks, the program permits students to complete needed courses for their degree programs and at the same time, enjoy cultural experiences and have fun. Daejeon is located within 30-minutes of opportunities for hiking and sight seeing. Shopping is within walking distance and the dormitories provide exposure to lots of students from a variety of cultures. Partner institution students are welcome to join these courses at reasonable fees. Programs for credit can also be created and offered with sufficient attendance by partner school students. We invite you to inquire with your special requirements for an Inbound Study Summer Abroad Program.
- Language and Culture Camps have always been a hit with both High School and University students. SolBridge offers both summer and winter language camps of two and three weeks duration for students who wish to learn survival Korean or Chinese language while enjoying the culture of Korea. Three levels of instruction are offered depending on the student’s ability. Courses are given three hours each day and the remainder of the day, they are exposed to cultural events, hiking, touring, and sports activities.
- Korea-China Programs of two or three weeks in each country include an opportunity for students to enjoy many different types of programs including Language Camps, Thought Leader Programs, Executive Development programs and Cultural Programs thanks to our branch campus in Beijing, China. Our partnership with Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU-SolBridge) has opened many opportunities for SolBridge and study abroad students alike. Programs are tailored specifically for institutions wishing to provide a two-country program for their students.