1. SolBridge offers programs for BBA students who have insufficient English proficiency.
They are designed to assist non-native English speakers to improve their command of spoken and written English to be successful in the classroom. This program is recommended for students who are not able to achieve an acceptable English proficiency score in the SolBridge testing program. The credits earned from this program will be counted as credits required for graduation.
2. Writing Center
At the SolBridge Writing Center, one-on-one individualized writing support is available regarding:
- Checking for systematic grammatical errors
- Recommending better word choices
- Making suggestions on how to rewrite a document for improved clarification
- Making suggestions for improved transitions
- Making the writer’s intentions more clear
You can find us at Cybernet 2 (2nd Floor) outside the Library
We are available:
Monday- Wednesday- Friday
And by appointment