Inbound 2+2 programs
SolBridge has a number of inbound 2+2 relationships with quality institutions in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and elsewhere. Institutions who teach in English or who educate students in another language but whose students have strong English skills are welcome to join our programs. The SolBridge success for creating a multi-national environment using an American business curriculum with a focus on business in Asia provides an excellent choice for students wishing to work in Asia or be employed by companies with interests in Asia. The first one or two years of an institution’s Bachelor’s program are articulated with the SolBridge curriculum and students know from the outset, what courses are transferrable.
Outbound 2+2 programs
SolBridge currently offers a 2+2 outbound program at the Georgia Institute of Technology to its students. A few select additional programs are also being negotiated at this time. These programs are especially attractive to students who wish to earn a degree in the United States, but who prefer to stay closer to home initially or to save study costs by studying at SolBridge. The student’s family can enjoy substantial cost savings. SolBridge welcomes collaboration inquiries from institutions that offer business programs, especially in areas not currently offered at SolBridge.
Here are some facts about some universities participating in the Outbound 2+2 programs offered at SolBridge.
Georgia Institute of Technology (2+2 BBA, Business Degree)
- Georgia, USA
- Enrollment: 20,847 (Fall 2010)
- The Georgia Institute of Technology, better known as Georgia Tech, is one of America’s best public research universities. It is known for its dedication to improve technology and to advance science for the betterment of humanity.
- West Virginia, USA
- Enrollment: 14,196 (Fall 2010)
- Named after John Marshall, the Chief Justice of the United States from 1801 to 1835, Marshall Academy was established in 1837. Marshall became a university in 1961, and this co-educational public research university has grown tremendously, particularly in the 1990s which saw the construction of the state of the art Drinko Library, Jomize Jazz Center and the addition of the graduate college.
State University of New York (SUNY) at Geneseo (2+2 BBA, Business Degree)
- New York, USA
- Enrollment: 4,950
- The State University of New York at Geneseo is a public liberal arts college with a rich tradition of academic excellence. They are dedicated to developing socially responsible citizens with skills and values for a productive life.
1+1 Master’s Level Dual Degree Programs
SolBridge is presently collaborating with a few quality institutions to establish dual degrees at the Master’s level. These programs will combine the best of two worlds and provide excellent choices for students interested in a transnational master’s degree.
University of Houston (1+1.5/2 MS and MBA in Hospitality Management)
- Texas, USA
- Enrollment: 39,825 (Fall 2011)
- The University of Houston is Texas’ third largest university and has more than 300 undergraduate and graduate academic programs on campus and online. Founded in 1927, it is the leading public university in the vibrant international city of Houston. The Carnegie Foundation classifies University of Houston as a top-tier research university.