SolBridge International School of Business was created in response to the need for a global program that focuses on Asian business and the evolving relationships among their economies and the rest of the world.
Originated as an international business school, with international faculty using English language as medium of instruction, SolBridge International School of Business serves as a research and educational institution that encourages students to generate ideas for business and for new business incubation.
As the 11th largest economy in the world, Korea has demonstrated its tenacity, innovation and determination to be a world leader as evidenced by its progress in penetrating many fields in the international arena. It is a world renowned leader in the production of consumer electronics, semiconductors, communication technology, shipbuilding, and next-generation media. It boasts one of the world’s most sophisticated infrastructures and advanced technological developments.
Located in Daejeon, the research and development capital of Korea and only an hour from Seoul by hi-speed train, SolBridge International School of Business offers both undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business. All degree programs focus on Asian business and its relation to the rest of the world.
SolBridge International School of Business provides
- An integration of business knowledge with a focus on Asian economies and their evolving relationships
- Student internships with leading-edge technological businesses
- A global perspective in teaching and research in the most dynamic arena of the world economy
- In-depth exposure to languages and cultures of East Asia
- A multi-cultural environment in an English language medium